Strong sales letters will enable you to capture your audience's attention, no matter who you will send it to.
After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize e.g. visuals, typography, details, and appearance of your B2B or B2C Sales Letter. Adequate communication is essential, in order to have truthful and accurate information exchange and to make the business grow. There are a few basic requirements and guidelines for a strong sales letter are the following:
- Write the content as if you are the customer, imagine like you are your own customer or customer-of-your-customer;
- Immediately clear about your company, introduce products/services in an attractive way and highlight your strengths;<;p>
- The structure is standard: introduction, body, and conclusion, but you must apply AIDA principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- Use a comfortable to read conversation style;
- Use headlines to capture the attention of customers and get readers interested;
- Use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs;
- Brief, preferably one page in length; Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read.