Are you an Academic Adviser looking for a strong cover letter suitable for applying for a job at a university?
This Academic Adviser Motivation cover letter template is a unique example, which has ways to grab your readers’ attention. There are a few basic requirements for a strong University Motivation letter, such as the following:
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking;
- Expands upon your resume; do not repeat it verbatim;
- Includes the person’s full name if you do not know the gender;
- Limited to 3-4 paragraphs and 1 page;
- Using common business letter format;
- No copying of exact words/phrases from sample letters without checking the context;
- Uses the correct name of the organization;
- Introduce yourself: Be enthusiastic and authentic! Show off your character and personality.
- Be concise & professional;
- Demonstrate why you are a good fit;
- Direct reader’s attention to your CV;
- Highlight education & experience.
Academic Advisor Cover letter sample:
I am writing to you with reference to your advertisement in the New York Times, posted, for the position of Academic Advisor, in your prestigious institution. I am an experienced academic advisor with proven skills working with a variety of students from diverse academic, socio-economic and cultural backgrounds and wish to apply for the said post at your University. I have been working as an academic advisor for the last seven years at USA University. There I came across a variety of students. I have been continuously involved in planning, developing, and conducting individual advising assistance with academic advising, class scheduling, and degree plans. I have a master’s degree in Education and am currently pursuing my Ph.D. in Higher Education. I have strong organizational skills which have been shown through tracking and monitoring multiple students through various semesters as well as developing reports that are submitted to State and Federal Agencies. I look forward to discussing my background with you further. I am herewith enclosing my resume and other documents with this letter for your reference.
After downloading, it's easy to customize the details and their appearance. Enabling you to finish a decent university academic adviser cover letter in minutes. By using a professional template, the chance is higher than your letter is perceived as professional, which increases the chance you are awarded the Advisory position.
Check our University Academic Advisor Cover letter template and get your polished letter that will impress your readers directly! Print out your file now!