Job Description Template
- What is the overall purpose of the job?
- What are the main tasks of the job?
- What qualifications are required?
- What are the key competencies?
- Explain in one sentence what the position does within your organization;
- Use short descriptions and bullet points to list the major areas covered by this job;
- Mention primary and secondary objectives;
- Mentions all important Job Requirements (knowledge and experience, education degree or equivalent experience);
- Provide an attractive working environment description;
- Consider to put the salary range;
- Be as detailed as possible, in order to prevent receiving application letters and resumes from applicants you can't consider for the position.
- Be sure to include the necessary keywords that will help make your job posting searchable on the internet or via your own website.
Sample Job Descriptions
Find below a selection of the Job descriptions on our website for your inspiration:
Are you looking for a Retail General Manager Job Vacancy Description? Download our Retail General Manager Job Vacancy Description template now!
How to write a General Manager Assistant Job description? Download this sample General Manager Assistant Job description template now!