FULL LENGTH OBITUARY (items you MAY want to include): Full name of deceased Age Date of death Place (city) of death Cause of death Place of birth Place (city) of residence Length of time lived in the area Previous major places of residence Work history Military experience Colleges and local high schools attended Memberships in organizations Volunteer work Honors Any other interesting facts about the deceased Names of all spouses (include previous marriages if a spouse is deceased, the year of death) Names and current cities of residence of survivors, including children, siblings and parents number of grandchildren: Date, time and location of funer
How to write a Funeral Obituary? An easy way to start completing your document is to download this Funeral Obituary Sample template now!
Don't reinvent the wheel and start from scratch when you need to organize a funeral. Instead, we provide this standardized Funeral Obituary Sample template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Consider the following components when you are drafting your condolence message:
- Acknowledge the loss and refer to the deceased by name;
- Express your sympathy;
- Note any special qualities of the deceased that come to mind;
- Include your favorite memory of the deceased;
- Remind the bereaved of their personal strengths or special qualities;
- Offer help, but make sure it is a specific offer;
- End the letter with a thoughtful word, a hope, a wish, or expression of sympathy e.g. "You are in my thoughts" or “Wishing you God’s peace.”
- Closing such as „Sincerely,” „love,” or „fondly,” isn’t quite as personal.
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!
Download this Funeral Obituary Sample template now for your own benefit!