Job title: emphasize the formal title of the position as a header.
Job purpose: a brief description of the overall goals and general nature of the position. This can be an overview of why the job exists and what the role is expected to accomplish. The job purpose is usually a summary and not more than four sentences long.
Reports to: specify the role/title of the position that the person that gets the job reports to.
Duties and responsibilities: list the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and provide examples of core activities under each heading.
- Completes landscape maintenance duties, such a mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming and pruning.
- Completes landscape enhancement projects such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Completes the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity targets.
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edger's, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chain saws, line trimmers, and tillers.
- If approved as a driver, safely operates vehicles such as trucks and trailer combinations.
- Assists the team leader with communication with clients by answering questions, and ensuring the client’s satisfaction throughout the project. Communicates clients concerns to the team leader or management.
- Assists the team leader with route and job organization, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available.
- Cares for equipment and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Applies chemicals under the direction of licensed applicator.
Qualifications: provide the minimum qualifications required to perform the job successfully, for these categories:
- Professional Certification;
- Specialized knowledge;
- Other qualities such as personal characteristics.
Working conditions: provide whether a person has to work in special circumstances, such as shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, etc.
Physical requirements: describe whether the job is physically demanding, for example, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, if standing for extended periods of time is needed or the job contains mostly repetitive tasks, or if traveling is demanding, lunch breaks are uncommon, and so forth.
Direct reports: specify by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent.
Approved by: specify who gives the authorization to approve the job description draft.
Date approved: the date upon which the job description was approved.
Reviewed: date the job description was last reviewed.
Contact details: include relevant contact details at the bottom of the job description.
Additional conditions: additionally, you might consider adding the following:
- Opportunities occur to work on a self-employed, consultancy basis - usually on short-term contract work;
- Describe any kind of training is provided during the onboarding procedure;
- Alternative common names for the job title;
- You may specify common daily equipment or tools used;
- Possibility to work from home.
Ideally, a job description should be reviewed annually and updated as often as necessary. Having a ready-made sample job description will save you and your Human Resources or Recruitment Department time, cost, and effort!
This job description template provides a sample that simplifies the process for the positions that you need to fill. This Landscape Team Member Job Description has ways to grab its reader’s attention. They are crafted by HR professionals, are intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Landscape Team Member Job Description template now and help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business!
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, etc. to make you more effective and efficient.
For that reason, download this sample job description now in order to find and recruit the right candidate for your vacancy or check out other job description samples
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and get instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, and more to make you more effective and efficient.