How to make a living will or Health Care Directive without a lawyer? Are you looking for a legal Health Care Directive template?
We provide a Health Care Directive is a document file that covers the basic content in which you could easily modify your own provisions. A simple Last Will Testament will identify the following basic elements:
- Assets: either real assets (tangible personal property, land, or home),
- Digital assets (online accounts, cryptocurrency, social networking, or domain names),
- Money in various accounts should be distributed according to your wishes.
- Designated Beneficiaries: your spouse, children, relatives, and friends who you want to receive your property
- Executor: who will be granted the power and authority to wind up your affairs and carry out your wishes stated in the Will, as well as the extent of their discretion
- Guardian: who will take care of your children under the age of 18 years if you and your spouse pass away unexpectedly
- Pet Caretaker: if you have certain animals who will need to be taken care of after you pass, you should name responsible caretakers and can even designate certain funds to be used so that it does not become a financial burden on your friend
- Probate Bonds: if you pass away without a Will, the court will appoint an Executor or Administrator to oversee the distribution of your property but a probate bond is often required to protect the heirs from any possible mismanagement or fraud -- appointing an Executor of your choosing is often coupled with a statement that you will not require them to post a probate bond
- Residuary Estate: anything left in your estate after all debts have been paid should then be distributed according to your preferred priority Signatures: you and your witnesses must sign but check your state laws about who can serve as a witness.
This Will Declaration made that I, being of sound mind, willfully and voluntarily make known my desires that my dying shall not be artificially prolonged under the circumstances set forth below, do declare: If at any time I should have an incurable injury, disease, or illness certified to be a terminal condition by two (2) physicians who have personally examined me, one of whom shall be my attending physician, and the physicians have determined that my death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process, I direct that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn and that I will be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide me with comfort care or to alleviate pain.
In describing your alternate beneficiaries you could make provision for a long list of eventualities. A more practical approach will be to compile your will, using any of our legal documents, and to update it whenever necessary.
It's a practical approach to compile your Free Living Will Form (Health Care Directive) according to your preferences, that will stand as your wish in a medical crisis. Our Free Will Form is a good example.
Making a Health Care Directive is more important than arranging your car insurance, but many people pay much more attention to the last one. Even the most basic will, or by using our Health Care Directive Form as an example, would be much better than having no will at all.
Our Legal Templates are screened and often updated by Legal professionals. Download this Last Will & Testament if you are in this situation and save yourself the time, cost, or effort and especially to prevent you from problems in the future for the people you leave behind.
Download Personal Health Care Directive (or Free Living Will Form). After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your document and finish in minutes. Print out your last will & testament now!