How to create a Daily Routine Lesson Plan? An easy way to plan your classes is by downloading this Daily Routine Lesson Plan now!
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start to work on something new!
Lesson Plans for ESL Kids Teachers Lesson:
Daily Routines Times of the Day
Vocab: 40 mins - 1 hour Using the present simple tense to talk about daily routines and different times of the day "I .... (Survey) worksheet
- My Day 3 worksheet
- Warm Up Wrap Up lesson sheet Readers: Tom s Cat These can be downloaded at You will also need:
- 5 cardboard boxes (see point 2)
- Blu-Tack or tape to stick flashcards to your boxes and board (see points 2 and 3) a clock with hands that can be moved (either real or a craft clock) (see point 4) board with markers/chalk
- Notes: This lesson will be drawing on aspects studied in a couple of previous lessons, so make sure it is taught after the telling the time lesson and the morning routines lesson..
- As you go through each page, point to the pictures, elicit each routine action, elicit times on the clocks and times of the day and ask if your students do those things at that time or time of day, for example Teacher:
- What time is it (pointing at the alarm clock
- Students: 8 o clock Teacher: Yes, 8 o clock At night Students:
- No, in the morning Teacher
Instead, we provide this standardized Daily Routine Lesson Plan template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!
Download this Daily Routine Lesson Plan template now for your own benefit!