How do you write a business continuity plan? What is a business continuity plan template?
Do you need an inspiring Basic Continuity Business Plan for your business? The first blow is half the battle! Having a strategy and being prepared is nowadays of vital importance to become successful in business. Nowadays the internet creates more transparency in markets, people learn quicker, which makes the current players more competitive. If you want to grow a business, you need to have a good business plan. We provide a comprehensive Basic Continuity Business Plan template that suits your needs!
Example Business Continuity
The Plan will be distributed to members of the business continuity team and management. A master copy of the document should be maintained by the business continuity team leader. Provide print copies of this plan within the room designated as the emergency operations center (EOC). Multiple copies should be stored within the EOC to ensure that team members can quickly review roles, responsibilities, tasks, and reference information when the team is activated. An electronic copy of this plan should be stored on a secure and accessible website that would allow team members access if company servers are down.
Electronic copies should also be stored on a secure USB flash drive for printing on demand. Team Organization Chart ready.gov/business -1- Business Continuity Plan Team (IT, Production, Support) Member Name Email Work Telephone Home / Cell Telephone Business Impact Analysis
- Insert results of Business Impact Analysis
- Identify Recovery Time Objectives for business processes and information technology
- Identify Recovery Point Objective for data restoration Business Continuity Strategies Requirements
- Insert detailed procedures, resource requirements, and logistics for the execution of all recovery strategies
- Insert detailed procedures, resource requirements, and logistics for relocation to alternate worksites
- Insert detailed procedures, resource requirements, and data restoration plan for the recovery of information technology (networks and required connectivity, servers, desktop/laptops, wireless devices, applications, and data) ready.gov/business -2- Business Continuity Plan Manual Workarounds
- Document all forms and resource requirements for all manual workarounds Incident Management Define procedures:
- Incident detection and reporting
- Alerting and notifications
- Business continuity plan activation
- Emergency operations center activation
- Damage assessment (coordination with emergency response plan) and situation analysis
- Development and approval of an incident action plan Training, Testing Exercising
- Training curriculum for business continuity team members
- Testing schedule, procedures, and forms for business recovery strategies and information technology recovery strategies
- Orientation, tabletop, and full-scale exercises Program Maintenance and Improvement
- Schedule, triggers, and assignments for the periodic review of the business continuity and IT disaster recovery plan
- Details of a corrective action program to address deficiencies Appendix References to Related Policies Procedures
- Emergency Response Plan
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery Plan (if not included in the business continuity plan)
Besides this, if you are looking for investors in your current business, this Basic Continuity Business Plan might inspire you to finish a plan faster. By using this Basic Continuity Business Plan, you will take a head start and you will see you will save time, increase your effectiveness and increase your chance to become successful.
For more business plan templates? Just browse through our business plan database! You will have instant access to hundreds of free and premium ready-made business plan templates.