How to create a Military Medical Records Release Form? Download this Military Medical Records Release Form template that will perfectly suit your needs.
A Medical Release Form or Medical Info Authorization letter contains specific details regarding special authorization to entities permission to use protected health information for specified purposes, which are generally other than treatment, payment, or health care operations, or to disclose protected health information to a third party specified by the individual. Since an authorization is given, often in a letter or a form (also known as patient HIPAA consent form), essentially serves as a handy dandy permission slip allowing a practice or business associate to use or disclose protected health information (PHI) in the ways a patient wants their data used
This Medical Power of Attorney (Patient Authorization Form) template covers the most important topics and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional way with family and hospital staff related to the medical authorization. It consists of a Power of Attorney agreement and contains the necessary format to arrange the power of attorney under special conditions. After signing this form, you allow somebody else, or a small group of people you trust, with acting on your behalf for specific medical decisions.
Medical Authorization for Release Medical Information:
Records to be released from: Case Medical Center:
- LOCATION OF MILITARY RECORDS ADDRESS CODE Personnel Record Medical or Service Treatment Record Discharged, deceased, or retired before 5/1/1994 14 14 Discharged, deceased, or retired 5/1/1994 – 9/30/2004 14 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired 10/1/2004 – 12/31/2013 1 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired on or after 1/1/2014 1 13 Active (including National Guard on active duty in the Air Force), TDRL, or general officers retired with pay 1 Reserve, IRR, Retired Reserve in non-pay status, current National Guard officers not on active duty in the Air Force, or National Guard released from active duty in the Air Force 2 Current National Guard enlisted not on active duty in the Air Force 2 13 Discharge , deceased, or retired before 1/1/1898 Discharged, deceased, or retired 1/1/1898 – 3/31/1998 6 14 14 Discharged, deceased, or retired 4/1/1998 – 9/30/2006 14 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired 10/1/2006 – 9/30/2013 3 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired on or after 10/1/2013 3 14 Active, Reserve, Individual Ready Reserve or TDRL 3 Discharged, deceased, or retired before 1/1/1895 Discharged, deceased, or retired 1/1/1905 – 4/30/1994 6 14 14 Discharged, deceased, or retired 5/1/1994 – 12/31/1998 14 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired 1/1/1999 - 12/31/2013 4 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired on or after 1/1/2014 4 8 Individual Ready Reserve 5 Active, Selected Marine Corps Reserve, TDRL 4 Discharged, deceased, or retired before 11/1/1912 (enlisted) or before 7/1/1917 (officer) Discharged, deceased, or retired 11/1/1912 – 10/15/1992 (enlisted) or 7/1/1917 – 10/15/1992 (officer) 6 14 Discharged, deceased, or retired 10/16/1992 – 9/30/2002 14 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired (including TDRL) 10/1/2002 – 12/31/2013 7 11 Discharged, deceased, or retired (including TDRL) on or after 1/1/2014 7 9 Current Soldier (Active, Reserve (including Individual Ready Reserve) or National Guard) 7 Discharged, deceased, or retired before 1/1/1886 (enlisted) or before 1/1/1903 (officer) Disch
- Patient Name (Please Print)
- Date of Birth
- First M/I
- Social Security Number (last four digits)
- Phone Number
- Medical Record Number
- Prior MR Treatment Date(s)
- Please Release Medical Information to the Following Recipient:
- Name of Person or Organization
- Zip Code
- Purpose of Disclosure
- Description of Information to be Released:
- Pertinent Summary (includes all items)
- Admission Form
- Facesheet / Demographics
- Physical Therapy
- Discharge Summary
- Lab Reports
- Entire Record
- Emergency Room Report
- Radiology Report
- Physician s Notes
- History Physical
- EKG Report
- Consultation Report
- Pathology Report
- Operative Report
- Card Cath Report
- at the patient s request I, the undersigned, authorize (Disclosing Institution) and its employees to release Information from my medical records as described above..
What is a special power of attorney for medical authorization?
Before we explain the difference between a general and a special medical power of attorney, it’s important to first cover what a power of attorney is. A power of attorney is a legal document that authorizes another person, the so-called Agent, to act on behalf of the person who created the Original Special Power Of Attorney, which is also known as the Principal, in the event that the principal cannot make that decision his or herself. This Medical Authorization Release Form template is screened and often updated by Legal professionals, however, if you have any doubts this is the correct version, always seek for professional local legal advisors.
But what is the difference between a general and special power of attorney?
A general power of attorney allows for generic authorizations to the Agent. The Agent may be able to make certain medical decisions. In this Special Power of Attorney, it is narrowed down to what specific choices the Agent can make. You can even make several different POAs, with different Agents for each agreement. For example, you could create a special medical power of attorney which only allows your Spouse to make medical related decisions on your behalf. To summarize: a special medical power of attorney release form allows you to let somebody else make medical decisions on your behalf.
The 3 step process virtually guarantees you can finish and print your legal document in minutes! Our trustworthy legal templates are all crafted and screened by legal professionals. By providing you this health Medical Authorization Release Form template, we hope you can save precious time, cost and effort and it will help you to get things done and a better life. This Special Medical Authorization is intuitive, ready-to-use and structured in a smart way, fully customizable and downloadable using various devices. It’s quick, easy, convenient, and will get you the perfect form. Do not pass on this easy opportunity.
Download this Military Medical Authorization letter for release medical information template if you need to authorize somebody else to make medical decisions on your behalf. Try it now and find out that Drafting your own customized Army Medical Information Release form just became a little easier.
Also interested in other health and healthcare templates? AllBusinessTemplates is the most elaborate platform for downloading health templates and is updated every day with new health and healthcare related templates! Just search via our search bar or browse through our thousands of free and premium health forms and templates, contract, documents, letters, which are used by professionals in the healthcare industry. For example health care directive, mental health treatment plan, health management report, allergy log, healthy weekly meal plans, sick leave letter, health evaluation form, and much more...