Are you a supplier to a retailer and like to learn more about drop shipping and business model specific terms and conditions? Or curious about which Terms and Conditions are applicable for Drop Shipping companies?
For those successful Drop Shipping Suppliers/ Manufacturers/ Wholesalers, we have the best Drop Shipping templates assembled in our "Drop Shipping Expert Guide"!
By going through this template and filling in the blanks, you will soon have an idea of how to set up a successful drop shipping business or how to improve your current business model, and what kind of terms and conditions are applicable.
The Drop Shipping Expert Guide: Terms and Conditions contains the following sections:
- Drop Shipping service activation
- Service fee
- Payment terms and conditions
- After Sales policies and Goods return
This Drop Shipping Terms and Conditions helps you to review the current Terms and Conditions that were agreed on with your Drop Shipping Retailers and Agents.
- Drop Shipping Retailer/Drop shipper
Please consider the following when you want to attract new Drop Shipping Retailers. For a Drop shipping vendor, the ideal supplier to partner with:
- is reliable and needs to produce quality products;
- open for innovative ways to do his business, and wants to outsource these online marketing tasks to you, and who will not try to;
- has your products on stock;
- needs to be ready for growth for his company;
- are able to ship goods worldwide (much bigger market);
- needs to ship products frequently, and max. once a week. This is important because customers want to receive the products as soon as possible;
- has a showroom to show its products;
- can provide customer support, when you receive questions from customers;
- pays the commission on a frequent basis.
Try out our online drop shipping business templates, forms, and contracts today. Save, fill-In the blanks, print …and done!