Have a look at our collection of free and premium solar proposal templates and pick the right one for you to draft a professional one by yourself.
These proposals are professionally written and designed as business proposals that enable you to kick-start and grow your business. There are many things you will need to cover in your proposal. For example, each part has a purpose, and altogether they should set out clearly good idea why this business should be executed. Here are five sections that need to be included:
- Make an attractive Introduction that grabs the attention of the reader
- Explain the situation and what your proposal can do to make the situation better.
- How will you improve the situation and describe a solution, any supplemental information can be added as annexes to the document.
- Costing and planning schedule.
- Executive summary which includes a conclusion which sums up the major points from your document and leaves your reader with a good final impression.
Those five sections provide you with a generic proposal outline. Using them as a starting point, there are four important steps to follow to create a strong proposal. All of these proposal templates are ready-made and customizable, which is making it easy to create your own look and feel, regardless of what industry you’re in.