How to draft a Letter Denying Employee's Holiday Leave of Absence Request as HR Manager? Download this Holiday Leave of Absence Rejection Letter?
We support you as an HR Manager by providing this polite Annual Leave request refusal letter template, which will help you to draft a personalized version and send to your employee directly who needs to receive a confirmation on the leave request.
This holiday leave rejection letter sample will save you as a manager or your HR department time, cost and efforts and help you to save time and focus on finding an alternative solution for the employee! Consider the following when writing approval of a leave of absence request:
- The tone and content of the letter should be formal;
- Wordings of the letter should be written in such a way that it expresses your appeal in a genuine manner;
- Consider too mention possible inconvenience caused and how it's solved;
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed;
- Introduce a flexible work solution or leave on a later time.
This Holiday Leave Not Approved letter has ways to grab your staffs' attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Holiday Leave request refusal letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc