How to draft an Entry-Level Accountant Curriculum Vitae that will impress? Download this Entry-Level Accountant CV template now!
To secure an entry-level accounting position that utilizes my qualifications and knowledge. An entry level accounting position that provides the opportunity to pursue a career as a corporate accountant
- Hardworking graduate with a Bachelors's degree in Accounting. Equipped, through hands-on experience, with technical accounting skills and a practical understanding of how to apply accounting and business knowledge.
- Accuracy and precision in all tasks result in increased efficiency and successful problem resolution. An enthusiastic and motivated individual who is committed to a career in the accounting field.
- An enterprising accounting graduate with an excellent track record. Regarded by mentors and peers as a highly motivated and hard-working individual who has achieved excellent results (GPA).
- Strong organizational and planning skills enable the successful completion of first-rate projects. Part-time work has provided a solid grounding in the practical application of academic knowledge.
- A proactive problem-solver and determined achiever who is looking for an opportunity to prove himself.
It's ok if you bright up your past jobs and duties performed, however, make sure you do not lie about it. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has skills like:
- Accounting skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Curriculum Vitae, for example, the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Entry-Level Accountant CV
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Entry-Level Accountant CV has never been easier, and will be finished within minutes... Download it now!
Education University of Accountancy Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Related coursework: Principles of Accounting, Business Ethics, Economics, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Information Processing, Income Tax, Auditing and Attestation, Advanced Topics in Accounting Activities: Student Advisory Committee, Peer Tutor, Student Accountancy Chapter, Hockey and Basketball Work Experience Accounting Assistant Bramleys Food Emporium, (Part-time concurrent with college studies) perform general ledger accounting develop monthly statements draw up monthly sales reports compile inventory reports assist with the preparation of tax returns organize checks and deposits Accounting Part-time concurrent with college studies) assisted with accounts payable processed invoices liaised with vendors researched invoice discrepancies resolved invoice problems provided general support to the Accounting Department Sales Assistant Season Sports, Boulder, responsible for sales and customer service processed payments controlled and ordered inventory Computer Skills MS Office Quickbooks Oracle Core Competencies organizational and planning skills attention to detail information gathering and management problem analysis and resolution communication skills.