How to draft a Resume For Jobs that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Resume For Jobs template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Resume For Jobs
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Resume For Jobs has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
• Beachwood, Ohio • January 2012-Present Provided network support and administration to large Cleveland based health care facility Maintained high availability and stability in a fast-paced Windows 2000/2003 server, desktop, and Citrix Metaframe XP environment Coordinated with fellow network engineers and application vendors to upgrade software that enhanced the overall network infrastructure Consultant (Self-Employed) Cleveland/Akron Areas • August 2010-Present Performed PC installs, upgrades, and repairs on hardware and software for customers in the Greater Cleveland/Akron areas Installed wired and wireless networks for customers using Linksys and D-Link equipment 9 Jeff Beck, Page Two LAN Systems Specialist (Graduate Assistant) Office of the University Registrar, Kent State University • Kent, Ohio • August 2009-December 2011 Provided network and desktop support to over 100 users across six departments within division Supplied hardware and software recommendations to management Managed several projects that enhanced systems administration and information security policies across division Assisted management in the creation and modification of user and computer security policies for network infrastructure Lab Instructor – Internetworking Workshop College of Continuing Studies, Kent State University • Kent, Ohio • October-November 2010 Instructed 20 graduate and undergraduate students in a hands-on workshop on fundamentals of LAN/WAN internetworking using Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls Taught students basic networking concepts and technologies pursuant to CCNA exam Assisted laboratory professor in creating lesson plans for each class session Student Project Coordinator Libraries and Media Services, Kent State University • Kent, Ohio • January-August 2010 Encoded archived personal interviews from audio cassette to mp3 format for Kent State University May 4th Task Force Encoded educational videos from VHS to mpeg files and convert