How to draft a Staff Schedule? Download this Staff Schedule template now!
We support you and your company by providing this Staff Schedule HR template, which will help you to make a perfect one! This will save you or your HR department time and efforts and help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business! Having happy employees is critical for the success of a business. Fair and flexible work scheduling is therefore important to accomplish this. A work schedule needs to work for the employer, as well as the employee. This SME Work Schedule template can help you find inspiration and motivation. This Small Business Work Schedule covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
Working with happy employees is critical for the success of a company, project, or business. When you are implementing fair and flexible work schedules, it is therefore important to accomplish a satisfied and happy working atmosphere. Therefore, a mutual work schedule needs to work for the employer, as well as the employee.
Especially employers rely on the working time of their staff, to keep their businesses running. That is why they intend to recruit and retain the most suitable staff that is qualified and loyal, and that won’t not only fulfill their duties but be ready each day to push the business to a higher level.
Sample Staff Schedule - Explanatory Notes
- Program Name: This Sample Staff Schedule is for a Kindercare/School Age Child Care Program. The facility offers before school care from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for up to twenty children; a kindercare program from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 12:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for twenty children (ten children attend kindergarten in the morning and ten children attend in the afternoon); and after school care from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for up to forty children.
- For the Period: This program utilizes the staff schedule form on a monthly basis. They prepare a separate form for Professional Development Days, Spring Break and December Holidays as program hours of operation change to accommodate the needs of the families.
- Staff/Child Ratio: In this sample, the staffing plan is based on licensing requirements of 1 staff person to 10 children as kindergarten and grade one children are combined with older children.
- Licensed Capacity: The sample includes two groups of 20 children for a total of 40 children.
- Staff: Each staff person is listed including Terry, Sui-Ling, Sandy and Austen.
- Maximum # of children: The maximum number of children varies depending on the time of day. This pattern has been documented by tracking enrolment over a period of time. Between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. there are fewer than 20 children attending and only two staff people are scheduled.
- Scheduling: In this program, the job descriptions and related tasks vary for individuals and therefore the time required to carry out certain responsibilities will vary. In this sample, Terry has administrative responsibilities and administrative time is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on a daily basis. Works with the Kindercare program in the morning and Terry works with the Kindercare program in the afternoon. Have one-half hour before the children return from school in order to allow for adequate preparation time and in order to meet the requirements of the Employment Standards Act. (Sui-Ling is entitled to break after 5 hours of work; Sandy and Austen work a daily minimum of 4 hours.)
- Number of Paid Staff Hours: works from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m with a one hour unpaid break (a total of 8 paid hours)
This Staff Schedule has ways to grab your reader’s attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured, and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Human Resources Staff Schedule template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc