How to create a Construction Job Site Incident Report Form? How do you write a report on an accident? What are examples of incident reports? Download this Construction Job Site Incident Report Form now!
This Construction Job Site Incident Report Form report template is created after an incident at construction site happens, which means when something that happens, possibly as a result of something else, has to be reported, because it did damage. A commonly used incident, is for example of an incident is noticing an airplane in the sky, while taking a walk (a particular occurrence, especially one of minor importance to the person). However, the incident (accident) that this report type is referring to, has more to do with a violation of the law, for example the incident where someone is going to jail after being arrested for shoplifting. Something incident to something else. This sample Accident Incident Report template can help you find inspiration and motivation. This Sample Accident Incident Report covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
Construction Accident/Incident information
- EMPLOYEE DETAILS Name: Position: Address:
- INJURY DETAILS Date of accident: Time: Date Reported: Time: Date ceased work: Time: Supervisor: Time lost (to date): Time lost (anticipated overall) Medical Treatment required: Nature and extent of injury Part of body injured Head Trunk Multiple Eyes Arm General Neck Leg Unspecified Nature of injury Sprain Laceration Burn Fracture Concussion Superficial Multiple Dislocation Amputation Contusion Other
- Type of incident Flying object Manual handling Electricity Struck by Poisons Fall Caught in Temperature Other Describe the events leading up to the injury and how the injury occurred (witness or injured person s statement)..
- About the Person Who Had the Accident / Incident
- Name: Staff / Student / Visitor / Contractor / Child (Please circle one)
- Faculty / School / CSU:
- Job Title:
- Contact Telephone: Work: Mobile
- When Did the Accident / Incident Happen Date: Time:
- Where Did the Accident / Incident Happen Location:
- Building, room number, area, sketch over if required
- What Happened Description: Include details of any object, machine or substance involved, continue over if required Work Related Yes / No What Injury or Injuries Were Sustained Body Part Injured (Please indicate which side of the body e.g..
Feel free to download this intuitive report template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel if an accident/incident happens for the first time, that is worth recording. Make sure the information is logged well in the report, so it can be a point of reference in the future if needed.
Download this Accident/Incident Report Form template and save yourself time and effort! You will see completing and submitting your incident form just became a little easier.