Looking for a Video Storyboard A4 template? Download our free professional and free A4 Storyboarding Video Template now!
If you use this A4 storyboard template, it will have a big impact on your efficiency. Most of your successful colleagues are using professional Storyboarding Video templates to achieve their goals effectively!
A storyboard doesn't have to be an elaborate work of art. Here is how to make one:
- Download and modify a Storyboard template: Draw a series of rectangles on a piece of paper, as if you were creating a comic strip, and also leave room for notes or lines of the script under each rectangle.
- Add the script: under each rectangle, write the line of script or dialogue that corresponds to that scene.
- Sketch out an interesting story: indicate movement with an arrow of basic figures. A bad drawing is better than no drawing! Alternatively, you may use existing images and paste them into the story.
- Add Notes to the story: For each scene, you need to place some keynotes, a description of what’s happening, camera angles or movement, and any special effects. (including audio like music or sound effects).
Finally, don't be too cautious about your storyboards.
- Take some chances.
- Ok to draw quickly and sloppily in beginning, especially if you feel inspired and need to get your ideas down on paper.
- Go back and forth, work on your storyboards.
- Have fun with your storyboards, they're the perfect tool for letting your imagination work.
- Here are a few more storyboarding tips:
- Use rectangles that are the same aspect ratio as video, 16:9.
- Number each rectangle for easy reference in discussions.
- Bone up on the standard shot types used in the video before you start.
- Think in 3D. Make subjects/objects in the background smaller, so they appear further away.
- Cut up and recombine your storyboards to play with sequencing and narrative.
- Use the finished storyboard to create a master shot list. This way nothing will get overlooked during production.
- Keep the storyboard simple so it can be understood by anyone who views it,
- Be sure to share the finished product with everyone involved after its final cut!
Try out our online Free and Premium Professional templates, forms, and contracts today.
Save this Video storyboard template, fill-In the blanks, print …and done!