How to draft a Special Education Administration Resume that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Special Education Administration Resume template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Special Education Administration Resume
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Special Education Administration Resume has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
• • • • • Certifications Special Education: Moderate, Severe, and Profound Disabled Teaching Certificate, K-12, State of Ohio Standard High School Certificate, 7-12 Endorsement for Teaching Severely/Profoundly Handicapped Pupils, Grades K-12, State of Kentucky Standard Certificate for Teacher of Exceptional Children: Learning and Behavior Disorders, K-12, State of Kentucky Standard Certificate for Teacher of Exceptional Children: Moderate, Severe, Disabilities Teaching Certificate, K-12, State of Kentucky Qualified Mental Retardation Professional (QMRP), State of Ohio.. • • • • • • • • • • Areas of expertise Rehabilitation Counseling, Post-secondary programs Transition from School to post school environment, Secondary Programs, Teacher Training, Technology and Assistive Technology, Learning Behavior Disorders and Severe Disabilities, Evaluation and Design and Systems Change Speech and Language development 2 VI Publications a) Refereed Journals and Book Chapters Flexer, Baer, Luft, Simmons, (2007).. A Statewide Model: Kentucky s Use of Digital Text to Improve the Learning Process for Special Education Students, juried presentation, TASH Conference, Boston, MA Dec. 2002 Bauder, D.K., Simmons, T., Abell, M., Using Assistive Technology to include more Special Needs Students in Mainstream, juried presentation, TASH Conference, Boston, MA.. Committee Memberships, Kentucky UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE COMMITTEES - IRIG Committee Faculty Grievance Committee COLLEGE OF EDUCATION COMMITTEES 19 - Technology Committee Task Force For The Revision Of Masters And Rank Programs (1996) Task Force For Community Programs And Partnerships (1996) Curriculum Committee (1995 1996) TEACHING AND LEARNING COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP - MSD interview committee Policy review committee EDPS DEPARTMENTAL COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS - - - Doctoral Admissions Committee Personnel Committee Curriculum Committee LBD Revision Committee KENTUCKY STATE/REGIONAL COMMITTEE AND ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERSHIPS Institution of H