How to draft a Contract for sale of furniture and fixtures? Download this Furniture Sales Contract Sample that will perfectly suit your needs!
A furniture sales contract is a business statement that shows the transfer of any kind of furniture (outdoor or indoor furniture) or fixture from the owner (or seller) to a customer (or buyer). This sample furniture sales contract template is a basic contract template but it covers the most important subjects and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional and legal way with those involved. This furniture bill of sale prevents you to start from scratch or to download a template that you can customize to your desired need. A common furniture sales contact should at least include the following details:
- “As–is clause”: a clause that states the Buyer has agreed to purchase the furniture in its current condition, and basically don’t receive any guarantees.
- Furniture description (consider: brand, color, type, condition ID/SN number, and any other vital details about the furniture)
- Name and address Owner/Seller
- Name and address Customer/Buyer
- Date and time of the purchase
- Form of payment (is it cash, check, credit card or debit card)
- The sales price for the furniture, including currency
- Incl or Excl VAT, Duties, etc;
- Location where the purchase is taking place;
- Signatures and printed names of the buyer, seller (and if available, any witnesses).
The contract is legal proof that a transaction has taken place and so it contains relevant information regarding the business transfer. This file is issued to seal the purchase. Using our easy-to-modify Furniture Sales Contract Sample helps to make a perfect document for any kind of personalized legal matter.
Our trustworthy Furniture Sales Contract Sample template is drafted and screened by legal professionals that have experience in the related fields and are actively involved in legal issues around the topic.
Download this professional Furniture Sales Contract Sample now and save yourself time, efforts, and possibly reduce the lawyer-fees in order to become more successful.
Using our legal templates will help you to deal with the situation! However, this Legal template will help you dealing with this legal matter, we still recommend you to consider to find legal support in case you have doubts dealing with it the right way.
Content: In case the buyer shall refuse or neglect to pay the amount of such valuation on, or if the seller shall, on an offer, in writing, of the purchase money, delivered, or left at the hotel, refuse or neglect to deliver up possession, and of all the outbuildings and premises, and of stock in trade, furniture, fixtures, fittings, and effects, or to deliver over and transfer licenses relating to hotel and premises and the business of them, the defaulting party shall forfeit and pay to the other of them _____ for liquidated damages between them and then these presents shall become void..