How to write a Demand Draft Cancellation Letter as an account holder to the bank? Download this example of a DD cancellation letter now!
In order to draft a letter for cancellation of demand draft, you need to do the following to make sure your letter makes perfect sense. Here, some tips are given below, which you can go through to write your letter. Check out the following tips to write a cancellation letter for the demand draft:
- As it is a formal letter, choose a professional tone for the letter and maintain a formal way of communication;
- Conclude your letter in a formal way with your request to cancel the demand draft;
- Generally speaking, the letter is addressed to the manager of the concerned bank, so you should clearly state the addressed person in your letter;
- Your letter should contain the demand draft Number along with the name of the person for which the DD is made;
- Do not forget to add a subject of your letter and it should clearly state the purpose of your writing within a few words. Along with this, you should add the demand draft no in your subject to make your point clear to the recipient;
- In your letter, you can make a formal request to cancel your demand draft;
- You need to write your account number of the respective bank, where you want to deposit the amount of the demand draft;
- Explain the reason for the cancelation of the demand draft in an explicit way in your letter;
- Do not forget to place your signature under the letter along with mentioning your name and the DD account number.
Download this sample of the DD cancellation letter now for free, which is given to you for better understanding.