Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you need to compile a Power of Attorney.
The following articles are included in this POA:
2. Government benefits
4. Retirement plan
7. Real estate
8. Personal property
9. Legal advice and proceedings
10. Estate plan
Our collection of online health templates aims to make life easier for you. Our site is updated every day with new health and healthcare templates. By providing you this health Emergency Medical Power Of Attorney Form template, we hope you can save precious time, cost, and effort.
GENERAL DURABLE HEALTH CARE POWER OF ATTORNEY
Use this Durable Health Care Power of Attorney form if you want to select a person to make future health care decisions for you so that if you become too ill or cannot make those decisions for yourself the person you choose and trust can make medical decisions for you. Selection of my health care representative and alternate (“agent” or “surrogate”) I choose the following person to act as my representative to make health care decisions for me:
I choose the following person to act as an alternate representative to make health care decisions on my behalf if the first representative is unavailable, unwilling, or unable to make decisions for me:
- Cell Phone:
The types of health care decisions I authorize to be made on my behalf include but are not limited to the following:
- To consent or to refuse medical care, including diagnostic, surgical, or therapeutic procedures To authorize the physicians, nurses, therapists, and other health care providers of his/her choice to provide care for me, and to obligate my resources or my estate to pay reasonable compensation for these services
- To approve or deny my admittance to health care institutions, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or other facilities or programs.
What are the Different Types of Power of Attorney?
- Lasting/Durable Power of Attorney.
- Non-Durable Power of Attorney.
- Special or Limited Power of Attorney.
- Springing Power of Attorney.
- Medical Power of Attorney.
We provide this standardized Durable General Power Of Attorney Form template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!