CONFIDENTIAL PERSONAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT items:
What is an example of a bank statement? How do I make a bank statement? An easy way to start completing your personal admin is to download this Blank Bank Statement template now!
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and therefore it's important to keep track of the assets, liabilities, transactions that you do. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel when you are asked to provide bank statements. Instead, use this blank bank statement template to your advantage. Working with templates encourages stability, repeatability, and efficiency. Reworking your statements/documents/spreadsheets for every project or proposal wastes valuable time and money. Instead, focus on content and completing tasks.
We provide this standardized Blank Bank Statement template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
- Personal information name: address: city, state zip: home telephone: ssn: birthdate: dependents: business telephone:
- Assets cash on hand in banks cash value of life insurance u.S. Gov. Securities other marketable securities notes accounts receivable - good other assets readily convertible to cash - itemize
- Total current assets real estate owned mortgages contracts owned notes accounts receivable - doubtful notes due from relatives friends other securities - not readily marketable personal property other assets
- Annual income salary, bonuses commissions dividends interest rental lease income (net) other income - itemize other persons salary, bonuses commissions other income of another person - itemize total
- Liabilities notes due to banks notes due to relatives friends notes due to others accounts bills payable unpaid income taxes due - federal-state other unpaid taxes interest loans on life insurance policies contract accounts payable cash rent owed other liabilities due within 1 year - itemize
- Total current liabilities real estate mortgage payable liens assessments payable other debts - itemize
- Total liabilities net worth (total assets - total liabilities)
- Total liabilities net worth
- Estimate of annual expenses income taxes other taxes insurance premiums mortgage payments rent
- Payable other expenses 0.00 total
- General information is any assets pledged no yes are you a defendant in any suits or legal actions (explain) no no have you ever been declared bankrupt in the last 10 years (explain)
- Contingent liabilities as endorser, co-maker or guarantor- yes yes on leases or contracts legal claims yes federal-state income taxes other - section
- Cash in banks and notes due to banks name of bank type of account type of ownership cash on
Using this Bank Statement document template guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your statement has never been easier! Templates can be utilized and customized for various purposes and audiences.
Download this Blank Bank Statement template now for your own advantage.