Do you have an urgent concern or complaint and you want to write a Complaint Response Form Letter? Download this Complaint Letter now!
In this case, we know you don't want to spend more time on the issue, but its good you act and complaint about the situation. A complaint hopefully increases the quality and service level of the organization that caused the issue.
This Complaint letter comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. You can add text, remove content that isn’t applicable, change the look and formatting; in fact anything you are able to do with one of your own documents, you can do with this one as well. This letter template is deliberately designed to be flexible so that it can be adjusted to your needs and preferences.
Therefore, we do not recommend spending lots of precious time searching for a suitable complaint letter.
Just download this example Complaint Response Form Letter template directly that has been put together for you!Department of Insurance Complaint Report Form
What the Department of Insurance can do for you:
- Protect you by enforcing Louisiana’s insurance laws Provide you with consumer information Investigate your complaints against companies or agents
- Types of complaints include:
- Sales/Policyholder Services
- Premium Rates/Refunds
- Cancellation/Non-Renewals Claim Delays/Denials/Unsatisfactory Settlements Other Insurance-Related Disputes Types of insurance involved include:
- Homeowners Health
- Long Term Care Auto
- Credit Other Types of Insurance
- Bail Bonds Commercial Annuity
- Worker’s Compensation
- Medicare Supplement What the Louisiana Department of Insurance cannot do for you:
- Give you legal advice, act as your lawyer, or interfere in a pending lawsuit Recommend one insurance company, agent, or adjuster over another Decide disputes based on who is negligent or at fault Determine the facts surrounding a claim (that is who might be telling the truth in a matter when accounts of the matter differ) Resolve a complaint if the only evidence is your word against the word of others What should I send with my complaint form Copies, not originals of…
- Letters you have written to the company or producer dealing with the problem • Letters you have received from the company or producer
- Other letters were written about the problem from your doctor or lawyer
- Your policy or the excerpt from your benefits handbook that covers the situation
- Relevant sales literature or worksheets
- Your insurance ID card (copied front and back), if possible
- The claim you filed, if applicable What happens after the Department of Insurance receives my complaint