What is a good career objective? What are some examples of objectives? What is career objective summary?
In order to successfully engage with potential employers, it's important to communicate a clear career objective on you resume when applying for a position within an organization. Especially when you need to secure a challenging position in a reputable organization, a professional career objective is helpful to expand your personal expertise, learnings, knowledge, and skills. When securing a responsible career opportunity that can fully utilize your training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the organization, we recommend these career objectives:
Entry-level Career Objectives for Fresh Graduates
Here is what your statement will include if you are aiming to enter the workforce after having graduated:
- Lead with your strongest trait.
- Include how your education will assist you well for the job.
- Include your average graduate score if needed.
- Name the position and company applied to.
- Explain your value to the company.
Career Objectives for Career Change
If you have landed a job, but you are trying to transition into a different industry altogether, here is how you would craft your objective:
Career Objectives for Business Resume
- Begin with a strong trait.
- Use your current job title to your advantage.
- Describe your previous experience to enhance your skills.
- Mention the company’s name and the position you are looking to target.
- Describe how your skills will translate to add value to their organization.
Project Manager Career Objective should be:
Human Resources Career Objective
- Enthusiastic Junior Project Manager with a proven history of successful work with cross-functional teams. With over 5+ years of work experience at Agile, along with a PMP-Certification, seeking to deliver excellent project management to Google
- Marketing Manager Career Objective should be like this
- Performance Marketer with 4+ years of experience at MC Crates. Passionate about KPIs and growing customer base, looking to leverage quantitative measurement and data visualization.
Customer Service and Sales Objectives
- Energetic entry-level Human Resources Specialist seeking to obtain an HR Assistant role. Along with event management and employee management organisations, I have also assisted with the administration of HR for a mediocre retail company.
Career Objectives for Sales
- Career Objective for Customer Service
- Attentive, engaging, and enthusiastic customer service specialist trained in conflict resolution aiming to leverage interpersonal and communicative skills to build customer loyalty for Center Cable Systems.
Career Objectives for Call Center
- Passionate Sales representative seeking to improve sales figures for Medical. With a strong background in relationship building and customer engagement, I have part-time work experience as a sales rep for for three years.
Technical Resume Objectives
- Enthusiastic and passionate call center agent with customer service and communicative skills seeking for a position at. Having provided excellent customer satisfaction both in person and on the phone, I have received 5 accolades from customers as well as managers
Career Objectives for Information Technology
Career Objectives for Artificial Intelligence
- Diligent Manager with 8+ years’ experience with a large cloud services agency. Seeking to further IT career as a Department Manager at company by leveraging my statistical, managerial and communicative skills.
Career Objectives for Machine Learning
- Dedicated and competent AI Programmer with 8+ years of experience in designing and developing gaming applications. Possess first-hand experience in writing codes and building complicated neural networks. Aiming to emerge as a Machine Learning Programmer to build and manage associated projects.
Career Objectives for Data Science
- Passionate machine learning engineer with x+ years of experience in predictive modelling and data mining. Excited to implement statistical machine learning solutions for Macro Globe. At Company, implemented demand forecasting models improving forecast accuracy by 34%.
Career Objective for Cloud Computing
- Highly-motivated, passionate and certified Scientific Programmer with over 5 years of experience in developing, maintaining, and upgrading versions of software used for scientific research. Possess a strong background of mathematics and statistics and looking to emerge as a Junior Data Scientist.
Career Objective for Cybersecurity
- Advanced-level IT specialist with immense experience in implementing network technology for businesses. An aspiring junior/senior-level Cloud Computing Engineer keen to apply my knowledge of cloud infrastructure, programming, network security, and cloud-based development into practice
Career Objectives for Marketing
- A seasoned cybersecurity professional with 5+ years of experience in investigating and analyzing various security issues. An aspiring Security Specialist possessing exceptional reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Career Objectives for Finance Professionals
- To secure an entry-level marketing position with an organization that provides a positive learning environment. Ideate and implement novel strategies for the company’s marketing department and simultaneously grow my skills as a marketing professional and contribute to the overall success of a company.
- An aspiring finance professional seeking entry/mid-level role in an organization which could help me learn new skills. Excited to deliver my potential of financial analysis and strategic implementation with a novel approach towards the development of the company.
Of course it's important to understand these are great examples, but it's necessary to modify the career objective according to your personal situation.
Download these samples of professional Career Objectives now. Good luck with your next chapter!