Do you need a Checklist Evaluation to Buy a Business? We provide a well-crafted Checklist Evaluation to Buy a Business template that suits your needs!
The way you present yourself is important and should always get your utmost attention. Communicating in a professional manner will get you respect and will bring you and your company further in life and business. By using our Checklist Evaluation to Buy a Business, you will take a head start, which is giving you more time to focus on what really matters!
Important questions ask when you buy a business:
- Why does the current owner want to sell the business?
- What type of growth potential does this business have?
- If the business is in decline, will you be able to save it and make it successful?
- Is the business in sound financial condition? Have you seen audited year-end financial statements for the business? Have you reviewed the most recent statements? Have you reviewed the business’s last five tax returns?
- Have you seen copies of all of the business’s current contracts?
- Is the business now, or has it ever been, under investigation by any government agency? If so, what is the status of any current investigation? What were the results of any past investigation?
- Is the business currently involved in a lawsuit, or has it ever been involved in one? If so, what is the status or result?
- Does the business have any debts or liens against it? If so, what are they for, and in what amounts?
- What percentage of the business’s accounts are past due? How much does the business write off each year for bad debts?
- How many customers does the business serve on a regular basis?
- Who makes up the market for this business? Where are your customers located? Do they all come from your community or from across the state, or are they spread across the globe?
- Does the amount business vary from season to season?
- Does any single customer account for a large portion of the sales volume? If so, would the business be able to survive without this customer? Remember, the larger the customer base is, the more easily you will be able to survive the loss of any customers. If, on the other hand, the business exists mainly to serve a single client, the loss of that client could be catastrophic.
We support you by providing this ChecklistEvaluation to Buy a Business template and you will see you will save time and increase your effectiveness, inspiration and increase your chance to finish the job successfully.
Using our business templates guarantees you will save time, cost and effort and helps you to reach the next level of success in your education, work and business!
Download this professional Checklist Evaluation to Buy a Business template now!
For more business templates? Just browse through our database and website! You will have instant access to thousands of free and premium business templates, legal agreements, documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes, etc., which are all used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are ready-made, easy to find, wisely structured and intuitive.