How to create a Business Income and Expenditure Budget? An easy way to start is to download this Business Income and Expenditure Budget template now!
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before.
What is it?
An income and expenditure budget for a project (or a program, or a whole organization), will show: the anticipated costs (expenditure), and funding (income) to cover those costs, for a specified period of time. You are probably already familiar with this type of budget as it is widely used in project management.
The overall position of an income and expenditure budget may be:
- Balanced – where income equals expenditure
- Deficit – where income is less than expenditure – and extra funds may need to be raised or costs cut
- Surplus budget – where income is more than expenditure – and action may be needed to plan how the additional income will be used.
It is important to be well organized when developing an activity based income and expenditure budget for your project. Before you start, get together the following:
- project activity plans
- organizational guidance, eg on budgeting for salaries, indirect costs and inflation rates
- price list for commonly used resources
- budget worksheets and templates
- the chart of accounts.
Now we provide this standardized Business Income and Expenditure Budget template with text and formatting to help you finish your document faster. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on what really matters!
It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your file has never been easier!
Download this Business Income and Expenditure Budget template now for your own benefit now!
This template that will perfectly suit your needs! And after downloading you can craft and customize every detail of its appearance very quickly.