How to draft a Letter of Commitment on Home Isolation and Observation? Check out this COVID19 Letter of Commitment for persons that is made to prevent further spreading of the Coronavirus by Shanghai government.
The following home isolation declaration content is created by Shanghai government to provide to people that will take a period of home isolation. This is created, because the city has launched the level 1 response procedures for major public health emergencies and taken the most stringent prevention and control measures. In order to facilitate the city's
prevention and control efforts against the spread of the novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic, I solemnly make the following commitments:
1. In the period of home isolation at _____________ (please fill in the residential address), not to go out without permission and to decline all visiting guests;
2. To actively cooperate with medical workers to carry out morning and afternoon body temperature checks on a daily basis, keep a record of measurements and truthfully answer health inquiries;
3. When experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath and other acute respiratory symptoms, to immediately telephone the designated staff member for transfer via the special vehicle provided by the district authority to a designated fever clinic, and
voluntarily cooperate with the relevant work;
4. During the period of home isolation, do the best with my personal protection and protection of those living under the same roof against infection;
5. Not to disseminate relevant information without authorization, not to conceal relevant information, not to report false information, and to promptly report all relevant information.
With this form, you announce to be legally liable for any failure to honor the above commitments in accordance with the PRC Law on Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases.
This form will help to manage the Home Isolation and Observation Letter Covid19.