How do I write a good Curriculum Vitae that will impress for a Project Management position? How do you put project management skills on a CV? Check out this basic Project Manager Curriculum Vitae template now!
When you are a highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic project manager, you will find a project easily because this is the profile many employers are looking for. When you are possessing considerable experience of managing projects from beginning to end, defining the project plan, timeline, scope and executing the analysis before providing detailed recommendations, it's important to write this down in a clear manner in your CV.
Project Managers are often certified for at least Prince 2 Practitioner.
Sample data for: Senior Project Manager Delivery of document, system, data and business changes required to support the introduction of the Personal Property Security Reform.. Supporting the changes to over 18 applications, including the development of a new dedicated PPS application Migration of close to 500,000 records onto the new Register Execution of over 3000 test cases with a near zero defect status at go live Updates to over 1500 intranet pages covering policy, processes procedures Roll out of 10 training modules across circa..
Firstly, what’s the meaning of a Curriculum Vitae? Curriculum Vitae is a noun and is Latin for "the course of your life", often shortened as CV or Vita. This basically stands for a sheet with a summary of a person's education, qualifications, skills, and previous occupations, typically sent with a job application or project proposal.
In order to get attention, make sure you draft an outstanding CV and at the same time, respect local business practices. As an entry-level applicant, it helps to highlight your previous jobs and duties in order to be invited for an interview. Please make sure not to lie, just to make the job descriptions more attractive. Often employers are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has skills like:
- can-do attitude
- leadership skills
- creativity & out-of-the-box thinker
- ability to deliver a message and communicate in a professional way
- ability to multi-task
- strong work ethic
- problem-solving ability
Project Manager Capability Statement
- An efficient and reliable Project Manager with 15 years’ experience across a range of industries including banking and logistics.
- Strong track record in project delivery from both an execution and stakeholder management perspective.
- Strengths include the ability to implement structure and control, with demonstrated experience successfully working in environments of change and restructure.
- Exceptional communication skills and a personable nature enable the formation of strong relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
- Keen to find a challenging position within an ambitious company where I will be able to continue to increase my project management skills.
- Responsible for safe delivery of projects to schedule and cost.
- Manage Project Teams from project initiation through to Project completion.
- Providing leadership to internal project teams and clients.
- Manage the Project costs and create monthly reports, including profit and loss.
- Maintaining customer relationship to achieve long-term retention & satisfaction.
- Reporting project progress to a project sponsors & senior management.
- Promoting QHSE compliance at every opportunity.
- Responsible for Project definition, process management, documentation and resource allocation.
- (more in the download).
Key skills and competencies:
- Willing to take responsibility for delivery of all aspects of assigned Projects.
- Experience of planning & managing projects lasting from a few weeks to 12 months.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and key milestones.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Creative thinker, excellent communicator and influencer.
- Experience in managing IT projects.
- Knowledge of using Agile project management methodology within a Price2 Governance model.
There are a few basic requirements to follow in order to make a successful CV:
- make sure it's a brief PM summary, preferably 1 A4 page in length;
- the CV is clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths for PM position;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Project Manager Curriculum Vitae is a chronological (or traditional) CV sample and it has the ability to grab your future employer’s attention. Having an impressive track record of delivering major operational improvement and of orchestrating people, schedules and resources for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality. After downloading, you can customize its appearance, and you are now ready to send out your own personalized resume.
Completing your Project Manager Officer (PMO) Curriculum Vitae has never been easier and it will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!