How to create a Control Chart in MS Excel? An easy way to make your chart is to download this example Control Chart Excel template now!
This Control Chart template creates an X-bar Chart and R Chart with control limits calculated from values contained in the data table. All samples are assumed to be the same size.
- Enter the label and the sample size for the quality characteristic that you are monitoring.
- Choose a k-value (typically 3) for setting the control limits.
- Replace the X-bar and Range values in the Data Table with your own dataset (use Paste Special - Values).
- You can delete unused rows in the data table.
- If you need to insert additional rows in the data table, insert rows above the gray line below the table so that series in the chart expand accordingly. Copy the formulas for CL, UCL, and LCL to fill in the blank spaces.
- The labels for CL, UCL, and LCL within the chart are created by selecting the last Data Point and formatting it so that the Data Labels include both the Series name and the Value.
This Excel spreadsheet is grid-based and designed to organize information and perform calculations with scalable entries. People all around the world use spreadsheets to create tables for any personal or business needs.
This Excel template is a great way to increase your performance and productivity. It gives you access to do remarkable things with Excel, even if you only have a basic understanding of working with formulas and spreadsheets. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made presentation can certainly help you out! Just download this file directly to your computer, open it, modify it, save it as a PDF or print it directly.
Using this Control Chart Excel template guarantees you will save time and effort! Making charts in Excel has never been easier! Our Excel templates are regularly screened and used by professionals. You will see that finishing strong Excel has never been easier!
Download this Control Chart Excel template now for your own benefit!