How to set up a Parenting Agreement?
Don't reinvent the wheel when you need to arrange shared parenting. Instead use this Model Parenting Agreement instruction, which is a form that was developed by a superior court judge to help parents reach an agreement on important issues concerning their children. It includes the following items:
- Legal Custody;
- Physical Custody;
- Parents Living in Same Community - Custody Schedule;
- Regular Schedule - Infants to Age 3 (or Older)
- Parents Living in the Same Community vs different community:
- Regular Schedule, Summer Schedule - Winter School Break (Christmas), Other Holidays
- Birthdays Parents Living;
- Transportation and Exchanges of Child(ren);
- Notice and Future Schedule;
- Custody Schedule;
- Parents Living in Different Communities Summer Visits;
- Failure to Give Notice;
- Loss of Summer Visit
Instead, we provide this standardized Dr-475 Parenting Agreement (2-10) template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your agreement has never been easier!
Download this Parenting Agreement template now for your own benefit!