Are you looking for a professional Reading Group Lesson Plan?
If you've been feeling stuck, this Reading Group Lesson Plan template can help you find inspiration and motivation. This Reading Group Lesson Plan covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
Guided Reading Planning Template Readers in this group:
Common Core Standard(s) Objective:
- What reading skill, strategy or behavior will you teach
- Why are you teaching this to this group on this day
- How will it help them as readers Classroom Culture Introduce or review:
- Set a purpose for learning:
- What, Why, How (from Objective above)
- Introduction: Depending on the purpose, vary the length and type of book introduction by reading stage (info on reverse) Demonstrate teaching point:
- model, thinking aloud, and
- explaining Introduce/Review an Element of Classroom Culture
Briefly confer with one reader at a time, while other students are reading practicing the strategy/skill on their own.
Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms, or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start something new...
Download this Reading Group Lesson Plan template and save yourself time and effort! You will see completing your task has never been simpler!