What is a good way to start a condolence speech? How do you prepare a heartfelt Condolence Speech?
If you follow these rules, you certainly can engage and capture your audience's attention instantaneously and do right to the deceased. The person deceased and his family deserves your precious effort and a decent heartfelt farewell. I offer my heartfelt condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.
Keep the following in mind, since this is important when writing so you can deliver a professional and Condolences speech:
- Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today;
- Include the names of the individuals you wish to thank especially;
- Know your audience and imagine like you are your audience;
- Know the purpose of your speech, and announce in the early beginning, why you will speech;
- Give hints to the length of the speech in the beginning;
- This speech structure keeps it engaging and can help initiate direct action: apply AIDA; principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- Use a comfortable way of speaking, ideally in conversation style;
- Use regularly short clear sentences or proverbs and compose the speech in short paragraphs;
- Keep it brief and informative, without repetition;
- Edit and re-edit your speech until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- You have to practice the speech a few times to improve the way you deliver the speech: Practice makes perfect!
Heartfelt Condolence Speech sample:
Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved. You are now and will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Hold tight to memories for comfort. Lean on your friends for strength. And always remember how much you're loved. Although no words can ease the loss you bear, know you're very close in our thoughts and prayers. May the peace that comes from the memories of your love comfort you now and in the days ahead. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. In sorrow, we mourn those we've lost. In gratitude, we embrace those around us. In sympathy, we reach out to those who grieve. While it may not feel that way now, your incredible strength will help guide you through your grief as you mourn the loss of your loved one. If I could find a way to take away your pain, I would move heaven and earth to do so. That is my greatest wish at this difficult time. Such a loss as great as yours, there are no words to describe how deeply sorry I am for your loss. In your time of grief, I wish to express my deepest sympathies for the loss you are experiencing. Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy. If only I could absorb some of your pain, I gladly would. My deepest sympathies. You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family. I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek. May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes during this dark time in your life. I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences Prayers and fond memories are what we must remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences. Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace! A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
Very useful Quotes that can be used in your speech;
- "Time heals all wounds."
- "There's no place like home."
- "Actions speak louder than words."
- "All good things must come to an end."
- "There's no time like the present."
We invite you to check out our compilation of speech templates
, which are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as PDF, WORD, etc. By using our speech template, you take a head start and avoid starting from scratch. Instead, it guarantees that you will save time and effort and enables you to put more attention to the details. And details are especially important when delivering a successful speech.
Download this heartfelt condolence speech and offer your condolences to you all. His/her gentle soul will always be in our hearts. Also, have a look at these Sympathy quotes
to add to your condolences message