Common Grant Report Formatting Notes Reports should be typed in 12-point font (Times New Roman or similar) with one-inch margins on all sides Pages should be numbered Reports should not be placed in binders or folders one staple or paper clip in the upper-left hand corner is sufficient Cover Sheet
How to draft a Common Grant Report? An easy way to complete your report is to download this sample Common Grant Report template now!
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Please follow these steps when compiling a Common Grand Report:
- Date of the Grand Report
- Name of Organization and contact information (full address, including mailing address, phone and cell number, and website)
- Specifically for the USA: Federal tax-exempt number, if not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, provide fiscal agent’s contact information and federal tax-exempt number
- Name, title, phone number, and email address of CEO or executive director
- Name, title, telephone number, and email address of contact person for this report (if different)
- United States Dollar amount of this grant (or other currency)
- Funding period of this grant
- Period that this report covers, if different
- Signature of the executive director or other authorized official
Instead, we provide this standardized Common Grant Report template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
For general support grants:
- Organization budget as submitted in the original proposal and actuals for this period. Explain any significant variances.
- List the organization’s largest funding sources during this period.
For project support grants:
- Organization and project budgets as submitted in the original proposal and actuals for this period. Explain any significant variances
- List other funding sources and amounts received for this project during this period.
Using this report template guarantees you will save time, cost and efforts!
Download this sample Common Grant Report template now for your own benefit!