Are you looking for a Strength Training Workout Log?? Download this Strength Training Workout Log template now!!
Having an exercise journal is one of the best ways to get results. Due to the endurance requirements required, it is critical for athletes to reach a reasonable level of fitness when they enter the season for their own health and well-being. So you need a free printable workout log if you are tired of trying to memorize which exercises you did last time for a specific muscle group and how many reps you did, and at which weight?
This printable workout log focuses on your strength training. You can use this log to track your progress day today. It contains columns for date tracking and rows with space for your detailed strength training workout routine, including your legs, back, shoulders, chest, triceps, biceps, forearms, and abs.
It is important to keep track of each and every workout in order to achieve your fitness goals.
Logging your workouts can help with workout consistency, motivation, and ensure you are
keeping your workout challenging to see results. A training log can also tell you if certain days or
times are not working for you. It is also fun to look back on your old logs and see what you used
to do way back when!
- Fill out each section of the log each day to get the full benefits!
- Write the date (day of week, month, day, year) and time of workout in the appropriate sections
- Did you do cardio today? Before or after the workout? Write this down in the section marked "CARDIO?” You might find that your workouts are less intense if you do cardio before a workout. This section can help you keep track.
- Mood: How are you feeling today? Tired? Energized? Depressed? Frustrated with work? Sad because of bad news? Write it down here! Maybe every Wednesday at noon you are feeling tired and not realizing it. Now you will know!
- Exercise: This is the name of the exercise you are performing e.g. Leg Press
- Length of Workout: Write down how long the workout took you from start to finish. You can look back and see if you are working out intensely or socializing in-between sets.
- Comments: Important! How did the workout go? What happened that was interesting?
- What supplements did you take today? Learn anything? Write it all here!
- Workout Location: This is for people that workout at different locations often
Download this Strength Training Workout Sheet for free now!!! Track your fitness goals in these Strength Training Workout Sheets.