How to create a Medical Family Tree Sample? Download this Medical Family Tree template that will perfectly suit your needs.
Our collection of online health templates aims to make life easier for you. Our site is updated every day with new health and healthcare templates. By providing you this health Medical Family Tree Sample template, we hope you can save precious time and helps to make a good medical analysis.
How to create a Medical Genogram/Family Tree?:
- Introduce the Genogram/Family Tree to your family members and ask them for information;
- Use Squares for Males, Circles for Females, Triangles for Unborn Children, Miscarriages & Abortions. Connect with lines for relationships.
- You can begin at the bottom with the family or the top with the Great Grandparents or oldest know relatives.
- Ask for as much information as the family members can provide: birthdays, dates of marriages, divorces, or death.
- For living relatives ask if there was ever a reason I would need to contact him/her how could I reach them (address, phone #)
- Inquire about themes and family patterns: serial relationships, drug/alcohol dependency, violence, etc.
- Also look for strengths: lasting marriages, education, and cultural ties.
- Put age inside the symbol and date of birth to the side or off to the side.
- Use exact dates of marriage, divorce, and separation if available.
- Put children in order of birth—oldest to the left.
- Analyze the illnesses and their relationships.
This Medical Family Tree Sample is intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this Medical Family Tree Sample sample inspire you.
We certainly encourage you to download this Medical Family Tree Sample now and use it to your advantage!
Also interested in other health and healthcare templates? AllBusinessTemplates is the most elaborate platform for downloading health templates and is updated every day with new health and healthcare-related templates! Just search via our search bar or browse through our thousands of free and premium health forms and templates, contracts, documents, letters, which are used by professionals in the healthcare industry. For example health care directive, mental health treatment plan, health management report, allergy log, healthy weekly meal plans, sick leave letter, health evaluation form, and much more...