What is another way to say happy holidays?
Consider the following oneliners!
- “As another holiday season approaches, our family sends you their warmest wishes. May you find the true spirit of the season and may it fill your heart with joy.”
- “Wishing you some decked-out holiday glee!”
- “Greetings of the Season and Best Wishes for a New Year.”
- “Happy Holidays. Best wishes for a season of love, peace, and joy!”
- “Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort, and good cheer!”
- “Holiday Greetings and Best Wishes for a New Year of happiness in a world of peace.”
- “May peace fill the hearts of people everywhere and join all nations of the world in brotherhood.”
- “May the joys of the season shed light, hope, and fill our hearts with peace.”
- “May the magic & thrill of the holiday season stretch on!”
- “May the special joys of the Season be your today and always.”
- “May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year.”
- “May you and your family enjoy all the warmth this season has to offer. Have a wonderful holiday and a new year filled with love.”
- “May your gifts be many, and your returns be few. Have a stress-free holiday season!”
- “May your holiday be decorated with the most precious of gifts.”
- “May your holidays be filled with sparkles and spirit.”
- “Merry Christmas with love from our house to yours!”
- “One of the greatest joys of this season is the opportunity to say THANK YOU and to wish you the very best for the New Year.”
- “Our family wishes you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season and a new year filled with happiness and hope for a world at peace.”
This Holiday Greeting Messages for Greeting Cards are intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let these greetings inspire you. We certainly hope that these holiday messages will fit your needs.
Download this Holiday Greeting Messages template now!