How to create an effective Resume for IT Administrator position that will impress? What is a IT Administrator Resume sample? Download this Information Technology Administrator template now!
A successful IT Administrator with extensive analytical and software experience of investigating and diagnosing network problem and also knowledge of IT operating systems, especially Windows, Exchange and Citrix. Multi-talented with good all- round technical skills and the ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with other support and development teams. Having the personal drive required to deliver a service that exceeds the expectations of colleagues and end users through a positive, well organized and structured work ethic.
Looking for a career advancement opportunity with a company that will challenge my problem solving skills and allow me to develop my knowledge & potential.
In order to get invited for a job interview, make sure you create an appealing Resume that is clear and follows the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
IT Administrator Duties:
- Updating and monitoring IT user accounts.
- Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment. Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines company wide.
- Working on Active Directory accounts, configuration of Blackberrys & laptops. Managing and monitoring of backups in multiple locations.
- Providing maintenance support and break-fix solutions.
- Follow Documented processes i.e. implementing change control procedures. Liaising & meeting with external suppliers of IT services.
- Producing reports for senior managers.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions. Purchasing of IT Equipment and software in line within agreed budgets. Supporting a multi-site IT infrastructure of at least 100 employees.
- Responsible for the fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults.
- Providing technical support via helpdesk systems for a wide range of internal & external applications.
There are a few basic requirements for an IT Admin resume, like the following:
- brief, preferably one pager;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This IT Admin
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your IT Administrator has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!