There are a few options when you want to list your MBA on your Resume. For example, you can spell out your degree in full: "Master of Business Administration" or “Masters in Business Administration".
Alternatively, you may use the initials, the most common is "MBA".
What should an MBA resume look like?
An MBA can be a differentiator on your resume, and therefore it's important to demonstrate potential on an MBA resume. There are a few basic requirements for an MBA Resume, such as the following:
- Specify an objective;
- Provide examples of thesis or projects;
- Demonstrate leadership skills;
- Offer specific skills, certs, qualities;
- Keep the resume brief;
- Describe extracurricular activities;
- Remove jargon.
- Be brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor in English, GPA 3.6/4.0
EXPERIENCE Intern, Work in a cross-functional team assisting in product development and brand management • Manage the Category Line Review database to maintain accurate product margins, costs, and other financials • Conduct cost-benefit analysis of promotion campaigns to identify various payout scenarios • Present new products to the packaging team to help in the selection of appropriate graphics and package dimensions
Customer Service Supervisor,
- Managed and motivated a sales team of 10 employees, generating annual sales of 1.5 million and addressing the concerns of close to 25,000 cellular customers
- Identified and met customers’ needs for wireless service consistently fulfilling a sales quota
- Coached staff on selling skills and products using demonstrations and practice sessions
- Promoted to management trainee program within 11 months after demonstration outstanding service as customer service representative SUPPLIES, Sales Representative,
- Targeted and promoted medical equipment to home health organizations and hospitals • Developed and implemented individual and team strategies to achieve profitability goals
- Sales Associate Offered customers assistance in locating store merchandise and accurately processed sales transactions • Assisted with weekly in-store sales promotions set-up and inventory audits
- COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, FrontPage,
- LANGUAGE SKILLS Fluent
- ACTIVITIES Volunteer, American Cancer Society Captain, Intramural soccer team Permanent Resident – Eligible to work in the US.
Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like: