Do you need to write a letter to decline a job offer? Download this declining job offer letter now!
At some point in your career, you may have to decline an employment offer if the terms of employment or job description don’t fit your career objectives, personal requirements, or interests. Rejecting an offer should be done with care, making certain the employer understands you have carefully considered the offer. It is unnecessary to go into your reasons for declining the offer.
Never act on the thought that you no longer need to be particularly courteous since you won’t be working for this particular organization. People in every occupation have extensive networks; you never know when a thoughtless comment might come back to haunt you. In this type of letter, the bare bones should comprise:
- Acknowledgment of the offer;
- Sentence to show that you considered the offer;
- Appreciation for the offer.
There are a few basic requirements for a letter to decline for a job offer, which should contain the following:
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail, typography, font size, and appearance of your letter and finish in minutes.
Download this Declining Job Offer Letter now!