How do you create a workout log? What is the best workout log?
Making a workout program that you can track, and that is placed on a visible spot in your environment, is surely going to benefit from meeting your goals.
Follow these steps when you make your personal workout journal:
- Download this Workout log file;
- Write the date and your body weight (if you wish) at the top of the page;
- Write your planned workout routine for the day in the following format;
- Record tally marks as you complete your work sets;
- Vary this basic structure as needed for the training session.
ACTIVITY, TIME, DISTANCE, SETS, REPS,WEIGHT
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
There are many reasons to create a workout journal, for example for motivational reasons or simply because you want to monitor your progress. When you want to work this journal, have a look at this document, and find out this is the most feasible way to do it.
What should you put in your fitness workout journal?
- Date and time stamp;
- Current bodyweight (kg/lb);
- Food/calorie intake;
- Workout or training method;
This workout template is intuitive and ready to use. Our online collection is updated every day with new sports and health templates that have the aim to make things easier. Try it now and let this file inspire you. We certainly hope that this Workout journal template will fit your needs. Our sports templates have ways to grab your readers’ attention. Every other essential piece of your document is covered.
We are firm believers that by providing you with this Workout journal we hope you can save precious time, effort. and it will help you to reach the next level of success in your life.
Download this Exercise log template for your convenience.