How to create a Damage Incident Report?
A damage report is created by inspectors or auditors, after an accident happened. Since many damage reports were already filed before you needed one, it's useful to learn from other professionals and what they have produced before you. We got our hands on a useful damage report template that contains all the relevant topics and fields. Don't reinvent the wheel if you are looking to make your very first damage report.
It is essential that all damage incidents are reported in a timely and accurate manner. This helps to ensure the safety of our employees and the quality of our products. All damage incidents must be reported to the proper authorities, and a written report must be filed. Making a new damage incident report is not much different from the work that has already been done before you. Your knowledge on this matter is important. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before.
Relevant information to include in your Damage Incident Report:
- Date of Incident
- Time of Incident
- Location of Incident
- Police Department Notified
- Fire Department/EMS
- Please provide a brief description of the type of damage:
- Injury to Person Damage to Property Other (describe)
- Name of Party
- Address (include complete address, with street address, city, state and zip)
- Briefly Describe What Happened: Cause of damage/injury Contributing Factors Is injured party a Town employee
- Did the injured party refuse medical attention yes
- Has Supervisor been notified no Witnesses:
- Comments Incident/Property
- Vehicle Make, Model, plate, Insurance Carrier Vehicle Owner Drivers relationship to Employer Purpose of use Vehicle used with permission (if no, explain) Person involved (first last name) Driver s License No.
Instead, we provide this Damage Incident Report template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals.
Using this incident report template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs.
Download this Damage Incident Report template now for your own benefit!