Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start to work on something new!
UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES MLA Style Footnotes Bibliography What is a Reference Citation All research is based on research preceding it, and writers are required to reference, or document, the original sources of information used.. For example multiple works by one author alphabetically by title, preceded by three dashes, after giving the author s name in the first citation.. Oedipus clearly shows hubris by fleeing Corinth in an attempt to avert the oracle s terrible revelation of his fate.1 Content Note:
1 Warning about hubris can also be readily found in the works of prominent Greek philosophers." To refer a video recording, begin as with a movie, but exclude the original distributor, include the original release date, identify the type of video recording (videocassette or videodisc) and add the video distributor and release date.
Instead, we provide this standardized Mla Style Footnotes And Bibliography template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
How do you write the title of an MLA Paper?
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. By using Modern Language Association (MLA) standards, you are sure the reader will appreciate your work and won't be distracted by the formatting.
- MLA Paper Formatting Basics;
- Use white 8 ½ x 11” paper;
- Make 1-inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides;
- The first word in every paragraph should be indented one-half inch;
- Indent set-off quotations one inch from the left margin;
- Use any type of font that is easy to read, such as Times New Roman. Make sure that italics look different from the regular typeface;
- Use 12 point size;
- Double-space the entire research paper, even the works cited page;
- Leave one space after periods and other punctuation marks, unless your instructor tells you to leave two spaces;
- These guidelines come from the MLA Style Center’s web page “Formatting a Research Paper.”.
Using this MLA Style Footnotes document template guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!