How to create an equipment Inventory List?
An equipment inventory list is a system that gives you more control over your business' assets and equipment. This ready-made Equipment Inventory List template is well suited for any kind of personalized business matter. Organizing your warehouse gets better when you start using an inventory list that includes all the details and data related to the equipment, such as purchase date, dimensions, serial numbers, and much more.
Verify that the column headings on the Equipment Inventory Sheets contain (at a minimum) the following information:
Description of the property, including manufacturer’s model number, if any:
- Manufacturer’s serial number or other identification number;
- ID #’s can be numbers that are assigned;
- Identification of the funding source under which the property was acquired;
- Acquisition date and unit cost;
- Source of property (company name);
- Percentage of foreign funds used in the purchase of the property;
- Present location, use, condition of the property, and date the information was reported;
- All pertinent information on the ultimate transfer, replacement, or disposition of the equipment.
Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel if you are in need of a professional equipment inventory list.
Download this Equipment Inventory List template and save yourself time and effort!