Are you about to sign a Franchise Agreement? Or you need structure in consultation meeting with a lawyer before signing a Franchise Agreement? Download this professional Franchise Agreement template now!
A related template that is very useful, is this Franchise Checklist template
, to check if the Franchise Agreement you have is complete and without pitfalls.
The term "Franchise" as used herein shall mean that an organization in which a renowned business with a successful service or product (the “Franchisor”) enters into an agreement with another business (the “Franchisee”) that operates under the Franchisor's name in exchange for a fee. Franchise agreements vary from Franchise-to-Franchise so it would be impossible to identify every term and issue that should be considered in all situation.
This Franchise Agreement will manage your ownership of the Franchise and is drafted and provided by the Franchisor.
This professional franchise agreement contains the following:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (abbreviation FDD)
- Disclosures required by country laws
- Parties defined in the agreement (Franchisee and Franchisor)
- Recitals, such as: Ownership of System, and Objectives of Parties
- Definitions, such as: Agreement, Territory Area, Area Licensee, Authorized deductions, Gross Receipts, License Network, The System Manual, Trademarks, Start Date, Trade name, Termination, Transfer of license, Concept, etc
- Licensed Rights, such as: Territory, Rights Reserved, Term and Renewal, Minimum Performance Standard
- Franchisors Services, such as: Administration, Collections and Billing, Consultation, Marketing, Manual, Training
- Franchisee Payments, such as: Initial Franchise Fee, Training Fees, Marketing Fund, Royalties, Renewal fee, and Transfer fee
- Franchisee Obligations, such as: Use of Trademarks, Financial Information, Insurance, Financial and Legal responsibility
- Relationship of Parties, such as: Confidentiality, Indemnification, Non-Compete clauses
- Transfer of License, such as: Consent of franchisor, Termination of license, Termination by Licensee
- Other provisions
- Governing law
In any situation, please consult a lawyer before signing the agreement. This template covers the most important subjects and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional way.
This Franchise Agreement is a trustworthy legal template, crafted by an experienced legal professional from the Franchise business. Using this Franchise Agreement template will provide insight into all risks that you might be involved with regarding the Franchise terms you are about to accept.
Download this Professional Franchise Agreement now!