Looking to recruit interns for Court Deputy District Attorneys' office? How to draft a law intern job description? Do you need a job description template? This job description template provides a guide for you to use. Download this Lawyer Intern Job Description template now!
We support you and your attorney's district office by providing this Law Intern Job Description template in order to simplify the process of recruitment. It will save you and your Human Resources and your Recruitment department time and efforts.
This Law Interns work with Court Deputy District Attorneys is explaining the key responsibilities for those interns that need to handle traffic offenses and misdemeanor crimes. Key responsibilities such as:
- Arraignments (disposition of cases).
- Participate in plea negotiations on cases with attorneys and pro se defendants.
- Make bond recommendations and arguments in front of judicial officers during Bond Hearings.
- Legal research.
- Writing memos.
- Drafting motions.
- Participating in hearings and trials.
- Law students must have completed their second year so that they are eligible to practice under the Student Practice Act.
- Basic knowledge of the criminal justice system and a genuine interest in law.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivated to work and learn.
- Be able to work quickly and pay attention to detail.
This Court Deputy District Attorney Law Intern Job Description has ways to grab its reader’s attention. They are crafted by HR professionals, are intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate.
Download this Lawyer Intern Job Description template now and help you to reach out to the right audience for your open vacancy.
Also interested in other Job description templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium Job descriptions or other HR documents, HR forms, etc to make you more effective and efficient.
Job Description – Law Intern Build your resume, gain experience, volunteer.. Law Interns work with County Court Deputy District Attorneys who handle traffic offenses and misdemeanor crimes.. Supervision by Assistant District Attorney Training and Support: New hire orientation..