How to make a Balance Sheet XLSX Template? Download this financial template now!
Whether you manage the finances at your work or at home, adequate communication is essential and important. Accurately keeping track of financial data is not only critical for running the day-to-day operations of your small or medium-sized business, but it is also important when seeking funds from investors or lenders to grow your business to the next level.
Balance Sheet For A Small Business
- Assets Liabilities
- Current assets Current Liabilities
- Cash in bank Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable Short-term loans
- Inventory Other payments due
- Total current assets in 12 months
- Total current liabilities
- Fixed assets
- Land Long-term liabilities
- Buildings Long-term loans
- Less depreciation (due after 1 year)
- Net land & buildings Mortgage
- Total long-term liabilities
- Less depreciation Total liabilities (L)
- Net equipment
- Owners' equity
- Cars & trucks Investment
- Less depreciation Retained earnings
- Net cars & trucks
- Total owners' equity (E)
- Total assets (A) Total liabilities and
- owners' equity
- Total assets equal total liabilities
- plus owners' equity or A=L+E
For those working in Finance, it's important to be accurate and have every detail double-checked. Our basic or advanced finance document templates are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats (such as PDF, WORD, PPT, XLS. The Excel spreadsheets include the necessary formulas as well. Therefore, we recommend you to download this example Balance Sheet XLSX Template template now.
Using this Balance Sheet XLSX Template template guarantees that you will save time, cost and efforts and enables you to reach the next level of success in your project, education, work, and business. Download it now!
Looking for more? Our collection of financial documents, templates, forms, and spreadsheets includes templates designed specifically for small business owners, private individuals, or Finance Staff. Find financial projections to calculate your startup expenses, payroll costs, sales forecast, cash flow, income statement, balance sheet, break-even analysis, financial ratios, cost of goods sold, amortization and depreciation for your company. These financial templates also work with OpenOffice and Google Spreadsheets, so if you are operating your business on a very tight budget, hopefully, you'll be able to make these financial templates work for you as well.