How to write a Trade Reference Request? How to send a request for trade reference letter?
This Trade or Credit Reference template can help you draft your own form and letter. When you are working with a decent quality document template, you will see that it makes it much easier to finish your own work in a convenient way. This Request For Credit Reference Letter including a Trade Reference Form will certainly help you to get the job done. The results of your actions, will depend on the quality of the form and guidance by asking the right questions related to the credit payment history. Therefore, using a professional reference request format that has proven successful, can help you to provide information regarding your credit behavior with your current and future investors and creditors.
This Request For Credit Reference Letter covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with your business connections, investors and future creditors, such as:
Trade Reference Request Form:
- Length of time you have dealt with the above company;
- The credit terms you offer them;
- The credit limit offered;
- Do they always pay within the terms offered?;
- What is their average monthly spending?
- Would you consider them a good risk for money?;
- When the last occasion they purchased from you and what was was the amount?;
- Do they regularly give your name as a trade reference?;
- Are you in any way associated with the company (other than as a trade supplier)?;
- Is there any other relevant information you feel we should have in helping us decide whether to offer a credit account to this customer?;
- How long has this customer had an account with your company?;
- What is the customer’s average monthly turnover with you?;
- What are their current credit terms?;
- How promptly do they normally pay (estimated percentage of invoices paid on time)?;
- How late are typical late payments (if any)?;
- How would you describe this company as a customer?;
- Additional remarks.
All information you give us will be held in strict confidence and used for credit purposes
only, and we would be happy to reciprocate on request.
- Date of first sale
- Date of last sale
- Recent high credit
- Amount now owing
- Amount past due
- How old?
- Terms of sale
- Pay history
- Is account secured? (yes/no):
Feel free to download this intuitive Request For Credit Reference Letter template that is available in several kinds of formats or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms or documents. Do not reinvent the wheel and start making your letter and form from scratch. Make sure you find useful resources, study them first, before you start your own letter. This ready-made Request For Credit Reference Letter example can help you to focus on those issues that are the most important. If you need more Trade Reference Request letter in DOCX format that you can easily customize, check out these templates:
This Trade Reference Request and Trade Reference Form is easy to edit, fully customizable, and downloadable using various devices. After sending this Trade Reference Form, he/she will always be thankful to you for helping him/her.