How to create an Exit Interview Questionnaire? How do you document an exit interview?
We support you and your company by providing this Exit Interview Form HR template, which will help you to make a perfect one! This will save you or your HR department time, cost, and effort and help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business!
This Exit Questionnaire Form classifies as a sample Human resources (HR) form to maintain high-quality interviews. Building a business has many steps and requirements, and one crucial component of starting and getting a business to grow that often gets overlooked is HR. Having an HR manager or department within your company requires effort and knowledge, and, depending on the size and industry, might become quickly overwhelming.
This Questionnaire Exit evaluation form is to be completed by the interviewer to rank the candidate’s overall qualifications for the position to which he/she has applied. Under each heading, the interviewer should give the candidate a numerical rating and write specific job-related in the space provided. The numerical rating system is based on the following
5 - Exceptional
4 - Above Average
3 - Average
2 - Satisfactory
1 - Unsatisfactory
Exit Interview Questionnaire content:
- Retirement: Early Normal Ill Health Other Moving from the area
- Family commitments
- Further Questions: Do you consider that you received the appropriate induction and training to do your job
- If not where did the induction and training received fall below your expectations
- Were you happy with the level of support received from your line manager
- If not in what way did it not meet your expectations
- What areas of your work environment were you happy/not happy with
- Did you ever suffer any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying
- If yes what form did this take
- Did you tell anyone and were you satisfied with their response
- Was the job what you expected
- If the job differed from the original description, in what ways
- Would you suggest any changes/improvements
- If an opportunity arose would you consider returning to work at
- Do you have any other comments about your experience of working at
- If you are leaving for a new position, what makes it more attractive than the one you are leaving?
- Compensation and benefits
- Opportunity for advancement & growth
- More desirable location
- More responsibility
- Opportunity to work on good projects
- Working for a Big Name in IT industry
- More job flexibility
- Others (please specify)
- How would you rate the following?
- Performance reviews
- Opportunity for advancement & growth
- Training received
- Company policies and practices
- Your job responsibilities
- Support you received from management & superiors
- Your compensation & benefits
- Transparency in the company’s processes
- Internal Communication
- What suggestions do you have in terms of responsibilities, growth, and future prospects associated with your position in the company?
- Do you feel you were fairly compensated for the position you held?
- Ownership; Please describe the interviewee’s willingness and ability to take ownership of projects and his/her career path. Items to note
- Experience leading projects; Can describe initiating and following through on a project
- Overcame obstacles to succeed: Enthusiastic/engaged when discussing roles he/she played
- Shows evidence of motivation to succeed (ambition, drive, goals)
- Professional excellence; Please describe the interviewee’s ability to commit the time and effort necessary to develop skills and abilities consistent with our expectations. Items to note.
- Stellar academic performance: Sought hands-on experience: Ability to discuss practice interest(s) and reasoning.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Service & teamwork; Please describe the interviewee’s interest in and potential for contributing to the profession, community, and culture.
- Experience as a member of a team; Experience leading a team; Evidence of service-related work/volunteering; Uses the word ‘we’ more than ‘I’ when discussing team projects.
- Business acumen & client development; Please describe the interviewee’s understanding of our business model and the need for lawyers to serve both internal and external clients.
- Shows understanding of law as a business: Ability to build positive relationships. Sells self naturally.
We support you and your company by providing this Exit Interview Evaluation template, which will help you to make a perfect one! It classifies as a Human resources form and is created by HR professionals, and intelligently structured, and easy-to-navigate through.
Download this Exit Interview Form with Exit interview questions now for your own benefit! This will save you or your HR department time, cost, and effort and helps you to create a robust HR system.
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc