How do I add laser eyes to my profile pic? What are Laser Eyes?
Laser eyes are adopted by anybody that is interested in cryptocurrency, and that likes to support the journey to a healthier and better global financial system, by adopting a global deflationary bitcoin standard that could for example back stable coins. It's certainly an eyecatcher that allows for a great discussion with existing or new connections.
Famous laser eyes profiles on Twitter or LinkedIn are:
- Raoul Pal
- Elon Musk (February 19, 2021)
- President Nayib Bukele
- Michael Saylor
- Tom Brady
- Meltem Dimirors
- Antoni Scaramucci
- Samson Mow
- Cynthia Lummis
- Warran Davidson
- David Hoffman
- Winklevoss Twins
- Nick Szabo
- Paris Hilton
When you are developing your career, nowadays Linkedin is a great platform to find new projects or job opportunities. Having a professional profile image certainly helps you to get clicks. In fact, studies have shown that your LinkedIn profile is 40 percent more likely to be clicked on if it contains a professional and attractive image. Therefore, it’s important to create a LinkedIn profile photo strategically that helps to convert your prospects into interviews.
To make a professional profile headshot, consider the following:
- At least 65% of the image needs to show your face;
- Make use of HD/ high-resolution image;
- Only put yourself on the image;
- Best not to use selfies, but ask somebody to take the picture for you;
- Choose the right expression;
- Choose basic, not distracting, backgrounds;
- Wear professional work clothes.
What is the ideal image size?
The dimensions for a LinkedIn photo:
- Cover Image Page 1128 (w) x 191 (h) pixels;
- Company Photos 900 (w) x 600 (h) pixels.
By downloading this free laser eyes PowerPoint template, you can now easily edit retouch an existing profile photo PNG extension headshot and add laser eyes to it.