How to draft a Counsel Curriculum Vitae that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Counsel Curriculum Vitae template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Counsel Curriculum Vitae
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Counsel Curriculum Vitae has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
• 1995-99: SELF-EMPLOYED LEGAL PRACTITIONER in Alice Springs primarily acting for Aboriginal groups and organisations in a range of matters including: in 1997 for the Central Land Council (CLC) I prepared, instructed and appeared before Justice Olney in the Alice Springs town native title claim assisted CLC staff to develop culturally appropriate employment policies assisted an Aboriginal organisation with complaints of sexual harassment worked on gender initiatives with women members of the Northern Land Council and CLC.. Current Board Memberships: Member, Management Committee, Wellwishers Charitable Trust Member, Northcote High School, School Council Former Board Memberships: Nil EEO categories: Not applicable Annie Keely, Curriculum Vitae, April 2013 3 Referees: Referee 1: Mr Damein Bell, Former Chairperson Gunditj Mirring Traditional Owners Aboriginal Corporation, Heywood, Victoria Contact details: (mobile) dameinbell gmail.com (email) Damein was the Chairperson of the Gunditjmara for much of the time I represented the native title group during lengthy negotiations and mediation..